Kuro Shiba NFT Airdrops for KURO-ONE Liquidity Providers!
Hey KURO fam! It’s been a wild week for us at Kuro Shiba, as our community has experienced a lot of unexpected — but very welcome — growth over the past few days. We’re so excited to show you what we’ve been working on, and to continue growing together on our favorite network, Harmony! ✨
Now, we know everyone’s been looking forward to details about the upcoming KURO NFT airdrops, so let’s get to it!
KURO NFT Airdrops!
Right now, the team’s top priority is to alleviate the problem of low liquidity. Anyone swapping $KURO on DeFi Kingdoms or VenomDAO will surely have noticed that KURO-ONE liquidity is very low compared to KURO’s market cap. This is because no DEXs have incentivized any KURO-ONE liquidity, so there’s been no reason for anyone other than the KURO dev wallet to provide it.
Accordingly, Kuro Shiba will be launching several initiatives to boost liquidity on reputable DEXs on Harmony, starting with airdropping Stubborn KURO NFTs to liquidity providers!
Stubborn KURO is hand-drawn by the Kuro Shiba founder and is considered a legacy Kuro Shiba NFT. This airdrop is intended as a “thank you” to KURO-ONE liquidity providers and they currently have no utility.
How to Qualify for the Airdrop:
To be eligible for the airdrop, all you have to do add at least 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens to DeFi Kingdoms or ViperSwap (just over $100 USD worth of LP tokens at the time of publishing this Medium article).
The easiest way to make sure you have the right amount of LP tokens is to alter the amount of ONE and allow the DEX to autofill the correct amount of KURO, then click “Supply.” The confirmation popup will show you the number of LP tokens you would get from the numbers you input. If it’s less than 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens, then close the popup and keep adjusting the amount of ONE until you reach 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens or more.
If this is confusing, don’t worry. We’ve included a step-by-step tutorial on how to add KURO-ONE LP to DeFi Kingdoms at the end of this article.
Snapshot + Rules:
We’ll be taking a snapshot at a random time between November 3–6, 2021 to determine which wallets are eligible for the Stubborn KURO NFT airdrop. The snapshot is purposefully vague to avoid people quickly adding and removing liquidity just to time the snapshot.
Each wallet that has provided at least 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens to DeFi Kingdoms or ViperSwap will be eligible to receive one Stubborn KURO NFT. In other words, you can only get one NFT per wallet and airdrops do not stack.
- If you provide 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens on ViperSwap, you will be airdropped one Stubborn KURO NFT.
- If you provide 0.04 KURO-ONE LP tokens on ViperSwap, you will still only be airdropped one Stubborn KURO NFT.
- If you provide 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens on ViperSwap and 0.02 LP tokens on DeFi Kingdoms, you will still only be airdropped one Stubborn KURO NFT.
If you want to receive more than one NFT, you can enter using multiple wallets. Community managers are also welcome to participate!
How to Add Liquidity to DFK:
- Go to https://game.defikingdoms.com and set up a profile by choosing a name and avatar. This will be permanently associated with your wallet, so choose wisely!
2. Click on the “Marketplace” on the world map.
3. Click on the “Druid” NPC.
3. Click on “Create a Pair.”
4. Select KURO from the dropdown menu, and input ‘180’ as the amount of ONE to provide. This will autofill the correct amount of KURO, based on the KURO:ONE ratio at the time you are creating the pair. Then click the “Supply” button to see if the number is at least 0.02 LP.
5. If the number of LP tokens is 0.02 or greater, then click “Confirm Supply.” If it is less than 0.02, then close the confirmation popup and increase the number of ONE. Click “Supply” again. Keep doing this until the confirmation popup states you will receive at least 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens.
6. Confirm the transaction again in MetaMask. Then click “Add Jewel-LP to MetaMask” to make sure your KURO-ONE LP tokens appear in your wallet.
That’s it, you’re done! You have now provided at least 0.02 KURO-ONE LP tokens to DeFi Kingdoms, and will be eligible to receive a Stubborn KURO NFT so long as you have completed these steps before we take the snapshot between November 3–6, 2021.